Meet Britt!

Photo

Britt

Age: 25

Occupation: Food Writer

Hometown: Woodinville, WA

Do you have any pets and if so, what kind?
A rabbit named Norbert. He's potty trained and doesn't live in a cage; which is pretty cool.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
Martha Stewart because of her business savvy, perfectionism, and a general domestic Goddess-ness!

What is your favorite memory from childhood?
Baking cookies with my mom before gymnastic competitions/usually gymnast-shaped cookies

What is your favorite holiday and why?
Halloween - I love dressing up, and every year I host a costume party with a fancy, multicourse, Halloween-themed dinner that I prepare

Do you speak any other languages other than English?
No, but I know American sign language.

Tattoo Count:
0

No comments:

Post a Comment