Meet Emily!

Photo

Emily

Age: 24

Occupation: Children's Hospital Event Planner

Hometown: Morgantown, WV

If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring and why?
Radio - I love music
Sunscreen - No wrinkles!
Diet Coke - I drink way too many but can't get through the day without it!

Would you say you're a little bit country or more of a city person?
Growing up in West Virginia I'm pretty sure my father would have disowned me if I didn't enjoy getting dirty, but I also couldn't live without some of the luxuries of living in a city.

What is your favorite holiday and why?
I love the 4th of July because we always spend it on the lake with friends, family and good food.

Which U.S. city is the most romantic to you and why?
As much as I love hot weather, Aspen is very romantic to me because after being outside all day you can sit in front of the fire.

Tattoo Count:
2

Location:
On the wrist and behind the ear

What's your worst date memory?
The guy was so rude to the waitress. I went back the next day to apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment