Meet Jackie!

Photo

Jackie

Age: 27

Occupation: Artist

Hometown: Warwick, RI

If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring and why?
A pet companion so I'd have happy company!
Fireworks so I could have some hope of getting saved (or a cell phone)!
A gun to kill predators and hunt to survive! haha

What is your greatest achievement to date?
Moving to New York with nothing, no job, a total city virgin, and finding my way -- it proved to me I can do anything and am confident & independent.

What is your favorite holiday and why?
The 4th of July! The weather is nice+hot, there are great parades and American patriotic pride! And fireworks, barbeques...people are happy.

Who is your favorite author?
Jodi Picoult...such an array of interesting storylines - total page turners with twists at the end.

Tattoo Count:
0

Describe your idea of the ultimate date?
Chivalry! A man to pick me up at home, nice dinner and genuine, interesting intellectual conversation, followed by a Broadway show, art opening, a cultural activity to enjoy and be able to discuss together.

What's your biggest date fear?
Rejection. That I'd go out on a limb to make myself vulnerable to be open to get hurt. It's so painful and hard to get over, without feeling like there's something wrong with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment