Meet Lisa M!

Photo

Lisa M.

Age: 24

Occupation: Marketing Coordinator

Hometown: Ottawa, KS

Who do you admire most in the world and why?
My sister Bridget. She is 5 years older than me and is the most influential person in my life. She has worked so hard for where she is and lives a life I'd love to succeed to. She is supportive of me and wants the best which makes her even more admirable.

What is your greatest achievement to date?
Getting a college athletic scholarship for running track & cross country at the University of Kansas.

What is your favorite all-time book and why?
Twilight Saga - yes, I admit. Such a great read, love story, drama and Stepenie Myer really makes her readers feel like they are part of the saga.

Tattoo Count:
0

I love it when my date:
Takes charge. If both are indecisive on what/where we want to go. i love when someone just makes the decision and rolls with it.

Do you have any family holiday or special event traditions that you plan to uphold?
Walnut Valley Bluegrass Festival, Winfield, KS. Camping, bluegrass music, biggest Kansas festival, up to 20,000 people attend. We've gone every year since I was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment