Meet Raichel

Photo

Raichel

Age: 29

Occupation: Manscaper

Hometown: Fullerton, CA

Do you have any pets and if so, what kind?
I have a yorkie named Otis, so adorable!!

Who do you admire most in the world and why?
Wow! Great question. OK so I know that an appropriate answer would be Mother Teresa or Ghandi, but I admire my mother. She is a woman of triumph, good natured, loving, patient and has a successful marriage and family. Also, Jennifer Aniston, that woman is tough.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
Oh gosh!! Probably farting on accident when I was on a date and we were shooting basketballs at night. It was so quiet and right when I shot the ball...."Blurrrr" LOL.

Tattoo Count:
5

Location:
Hip, lower back, ankles and toe.

What's your best date memory?
Great conversation, chemistry, eye contact, and uncontrollable urge to make out! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment