Meet Sarah L!

Photo

Sarah L.

Age: 25

Occupation: Musical Theatre Performer

Hometown: Saginaw, MI

Do you have any pets and if so, what kind?
My parents have a cat named Snowball. I have a Pomeranian named Foxx.

If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring and why?
A book of Sudoku puzzles, so I'm not bored
A knife to protect myself & help with survival
Brad Pitt for some hot company!

Where did you go to High School?
I was home schooled.

Tattoo Count:
0

If you wanted to really impress a man what would you do and why?
Cooking is very difficult for me, so I would cook dinner just to how much I care.

What's your biggest date fear?
Not making a connection and having lots of awkward silences.

What is your worst date memory?
A blind date. We had nothing in common and my then-best friend showed up because she'd left her car keys in my purse. After telling him I didn't want a 2nd date, I accidentally left my cell in his car!

Tell us something we didn't ask: My favorite Disney princess:
My favorite Disney princess is "Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment