Meet Stacey!

Photo

Stacey

Age: 26

Occupation: Bartender

Hometown: Quincy, MA

If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring and why?
My St. Anthony's prayer card , my iPod and a great book.
The card for hope, iPod for music and sanity. The book for relaxation.

What is your greatest achievement to date?
My modeling contract. So many people told me I wasn't good enough or it was a stretch!

What is your favorite holiday and why?
I love Christmas and Christmas Eve because my family cooks together and we have a ton of traditions. One tradition includes an Italian feast with 7 fishes. And we always do a talent show.

Tattoo Count:
Two

Location:
Private areas

What is your favorite all-time book and why?
Tuesdays with Morrie. It's touching and inspiring.

Who is your favorite author?
I love Candace Bushnell. She writes modern, relatable stories.

What is your worst date memory
I can make the best of any situation, but once this guy updated his facebook status to say, "Boston women are recycled."

No comments:

Post a Comment