Meet Keltie

Photo

Keltie

Age: 28

Occupation: Radio City Rockette

Hometown: Hollywood, CA

What's the most outrageous thing you've ever done?
I flew to London without any plans or anywhere to stay because I just really wanted to go!

What is your favorite all-time book and why?
Ahhhh! so hard to choose. I am such a book nerd. I love "Perks of being a Wallflower" because in it is my favorite literary line ever, "and in that moment we were infinite." I also love Wally Lambs "She's Come Undone," by Pamela DeBarres "Take Another Piece of my Heart" and no matter what people say James Frey's "A Million Little Pieces"

Tattoo Count:
5

Location:
Ribs, wrist, finger and back

What's your biggest date fear?
Having food in my teeth, I ALWAYS have food in my teeth! UGH!!

What's your worst date memory?
Maybe the time my date admitted he "had a girlfriend but wanted to see if he could still score dates!" AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment