Meet Kimberly!

Photo

Kimberly

Age: 27

Occupation: Marketing Coordinator

Hometown: Orlando, FL

If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring and why?
iPod - music makes everything better!
Picture of my family - they keep me going
Sunscreen - I'm fair-skinned...too much sun=ouch!

What is your favorite holiday and why?
Thanksgiving - Food, Family & Football...What more could you want?!

Who is your favorite author?
C.S. Lewis

Who is your favorite author?
Spanish - I used to be fluent, but lost it. I'm actually planning to enroll in classes as a refresher.

Tattoo Count:
0

Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?
No. I enjoy romance occasionally but I think romance has the potential to blind people in terms of their feelings. But I do love thoughtfulness.

What's your biggest date fear?
I hate when the guy is really into you, but you have no feelings/attraction towards him.

No comments:

Post a Comment