Meet Meghan!

Photo

Meghan

Age: 30

Occupation: Fashion Marketer

Hometown: Princeton, NJ

Do you have any pets and if so, what kind?
Yes, well kind of. Funny story - I bought a baby bulldog in the window of a pet store last year but my building doesn't allow animals so i gave her to my parents. My Dad couldn't be happier - my Mom wants to kill me.

If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring and why?
My best friend, cell phone and mallowmars - best cookies ever! I couldn't be stranded without my best friend to laugh with, cell to call friends+family and food to survive.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
This is a good one -- most embarrassing had to be when I was making out with a guy that I was dating. His A/C was broken and it was summer and my spray tan got all over his new white sofa because I was sweating so badly. I was mortified then and still am now.

Tattoo Count:
0

What's your best date memory?
I was on a really bad date - we went to a bar and I ended up talking to another guy, we hit it off and my date went home and I dated the other guy for several months. It happens when you least expect it!

No comments:

Post a Comment