Meet Melissa!

Photo

Melissa

Age: 32

Occupation: Waitress

Hometown: Westport, CT

If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring and why?
Food - So that I could survive
Solar Powered Laptop - So that I can be entertained
A Bottle, Pen and Paper - So that I could write a save me note and throw it into the water

What is your most embarrassing moment?
I've had so many. 9th grade, new school, no friends, underwear was stuck in the leg of my jeans and fell out as I was walking. I obviously had no idea. Unfortunately due to all of my years at sleep-away camp, my name was written in my little girl's underwear. MORTIFIED!

Tattoo Count:
0

I hate it when my date:
Is narcissistic and only talks about himself and doesn't even offer to pay.

What's your biggest date fear?
Going to a theme park to ride roller coasters. I'm not a fan

No comments:

Post a Comment